2 nights 3 days Chitwan jungle safari trip is the most popular safari tour package in Nepal. The balanced Chitwan national park tour is the most chosen safari trip in Nepal. The exciting jungle trip to Chitwan starts with a scenic drive to Chitwan from Lumbini/Kathmandu/Pokhara. The drive to Chitwan national park for either of those destination is five to six hours journey. Upon your arrival at the tourist bus park Sauraha, you drive to the hotel. On the first day of the tour, you will be joining the entertaining Tharu cultural dance performance. The second day is the most exciting days of the tour as you will be doing the jungle safari inside the national park. During the elephant back safari or jeep safari inside Chitwan national park, you will get chance to see the wildlife and do the finest birdwatching. The animals that can be seen during the safari includes one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger, Asiatic elephants and more. The jungle safari in Chitwan also includes to witness the birds of Chitwan national park (more than 540 species of the birds).
The 2 nights 3 days Chitwan jungle safari also includes of exploring the other floral and faunal exceptions of Chitwan national park. The best time to do Chitwan safari are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Doing safari to Chitwan is also great in the months of winter (December to February). Plus, monsoon (mid-June to August) is also good to do Chitwan jungle safari.
2 nights 3 days Chitwan jungle safari highlights
- Best jungle safari tour package in Nepal
- Explore the animal heritage of Chitwan national park
- Do jeep safari or elephant back safari inside Chitwan national park to explore the natural wonders of the park
- Walk to elephant breeding center to meet the baby elephants
- Tour around the local Tharu village of Chitwan
- Experience the best canoeing in Budhi Rapti river.
- Experience a best safari with Nepal Mountain Company.
2 nights 3 days Chitwan jungle safari itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Chitwan and transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening participate on Tharu cultural dance.
- Day 02: Chitwan National Park Exploration. Do safari, bird watching, visit elephant breeding center, jungle walk and more.
- Day 03: Drive to onward destination.
2 nights 3 days Chitwan jungle safari price/cost
- The tour cost depends on the hotel category. Still, the cheapest 2 nights 3 days Chitwan jungle safari tour starts from US$ 150 per person. Regardless of the cost, the safari itinerary remains the same for all hotels in Chitwan.
How to get to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu or Pokhara or Lumbini?
- There are two options available to get to Chitwan National park either from Kathmandu or Pokhara. The two means of transportation to get Chitwan national park are a tourist bus drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Chitwan. And the next option to get to Chitwan national park is by taking the flight from either Kathmandu or Pokhara.