3 nights 4 days Chitwan jungle safari is the extended version of Chitwan jungle safari package. The longer verse of the tour offers to do best safari in Chitwan with exploring the twenty thousand lakes too. The exclusive Chitwan jungle trip starts with the finest bus drive from Pokhara/Lumbini/Kathmandu. The drive to Chitwan national park is about five to six hours journey. At tourist bus Sauraha, you will be welcomed before getting transferred to the hotel.
On the first day of the tour, you will be participating on the exciting Tharu cultural performance. The second day do the jungle safari inside Chitwan national park. The safari in the park can be performed in two ways; elephant back safari or jeep safari. Both of the safari programs last for three to four hours. During the jungle safari, you will get chance to see, wildlife and birds.
The expected animals to see during Chitwan jungle safari is one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger, Asiatic elephant etc. and more than 540 species of the birds. Also, several reptiles including the deadly crocodiles and gharial plus some snakes are expected. The third day of the safari is dedicated to explore twenty thousand lakes and the local villages of Chitwan. After completing the finest 4 days in Chitwan, you will then drive to the further destination.which might be Pokhara/Kathmandu/Lumbini.
3 nights 4 days Chitwan safari highlights
- The extended version of Chitwan jungle safari package.
- Explore the natural and cultural wonders of Chitwan National Park.
- Visit the local villages to know the local living styles and cultures
- Go safari inside the national park to explore the floral and faunal beauties.
- Meet one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger, Asiatic elephants and more.
- Visit the wonderful twenty thousand lakes of Chitwan
- Create a once in a lifetime memory with Nepal Mountain Company.
4 days 3 nights Chitwan jungle safari Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Chitwan and transfer to the hotel. In the evening, enjoy the Tharu cultural program.
- Day 02: Do elephant safari, canoe ride and village walk around the Tharu village.
- Day 03: Do the Jeep ride to Twenty thousand lake and explore the wildlife more.
- Day 04: Drive to onward destination after the breakfast.
4 days Chitwan Jungle Safari Cost/Price
- The cost of the 3 nights Chitwan tour depends on the hotel category you prefer. Although our cheapest 4 days Chitwan tour starts from US$ 180 per person. Whereas, the program remains the same regardless the hotel options in Chitwan.
How to get to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu or Pokhara or Lumbini?
- There are two options available to get to Chitwan National park either from Kathmandu or Pokhara. The two means of transportation to get Chitwan national park are a tourist bus drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Chitwan. And the next option to get to Chitwan national park is by taking the flight from either Kathmandu or Pokhara.